The event will take place at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. SECN may be seen on DirecTV at channel 611. SECN may be found on Dish Network at either channel 404 or channel 408, depending on the receiver.
How can I watch the Alabama game on DirecTV?
Alabama Football Channels Available on the DirecTV Stream The networks ABC, CBS, ESPN, ESPN2, SEC Network, and SEC Network+ are included (ABC and CBS are live in most, but not all, markets) With a subscription to DirecTV Stream, you will be able to watch each and every Alabama game (formerly AT&T TV).
- While ABC, CBS, ESPN, and ESPN2 are included in all packages, SEC Network and SEC Network+ are only available in packages with 90 or more total channels and higher.
- However, during your free 14-day trial, you have the option to select any plan and any add-on that you desire.
- Be aware that the free trial is not marketed as such, but that the amount that is “due today” when you join up will be zero dollars.
You won’t be charged for the first 14 days if you watch on your own computer, mobile phone, or tablet. You will be charged for the first month if you watch on a streaming device on your TV (such as Roku, Fire Stick, Apple TV, etc.), but you may still obtain a full refund if you cancel your subscription before the 14-day mark: Free Weeklong Trial of DirecTV Streaming After signing up for DirecTV Stream, you’ll be able to watch live coverage of Alabama games on the DirecTV Stream app, which is compatible with the following devices: Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, any device with Android TV (such as a Sony TV or Nvidia Shield), iPhone, Android phone, iPad, or Android tablet.
- You might also view it on your computer by going to the website for DirecTV Stream.
- The lone game that will be broadcast on SEC Network+ may be seen on ESPN.com or the ESPN mobile app.
- You will be need to check in to a cable provider in order to watch in this manner; however, you may use the credentials for your DirecTV Stream account to do so (although AT&T TV may still be listed on the list of cable providers).
Through this method, you may also watch the games that are broadcast on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, and the SEC Network.
How can I watch Alabama football online without cable?
Alabama Football Channels Available on Vidgo ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, SEC Network, and SEC Network+ are all a part of this (ABC is live in select markets) With a Vidgo membership (which includes more than 95 channels in total), you may view live streams of the majority of Alabama games (but not CBS).
This choice does not come with a free trial, but you can obtain your first month’s service for just $10 by selecting it: Get Vidgo After you have registered for Vidgo, you will be able to watch live broadcasts of Alabama games on the Vidgo app. This app is available for your Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, or Firestick, Apple TV, Chromecast, any device with Android TV (such as a Sony TV or Nvidia Shield), iPhone, Android phone, iPad, or Android tablet.
You may also view it on your personal computer by going to the Vidgo website. The lone game that will be broadcast on SEC Network+ may be seen on ESPN.com or the ESPN mobile app. If you want to watch in this manner, you will be required to check in to a cable provider; however, you can use your Vidgo credentials to do so.
Can I watch Alabama Crimson Tide games on YouTube TV?
The Alabama Crimson Tide games that are broadcast on SEC Network and CBS are included in the YouTube TV package that costs $64.99 a month and can be accessed by subscribers.