Props for Alabama vs. Ohio State – The following is a list of some of the top props available for the Alabama vs. Ohio State game on betting apps such as DraftKings Sportsbook: The odds are +300 that Najee Harris will score first. There is a (+350) chance that DeVonta Smith will score first.
- The odds are +550 that Trey Sermon will score first.
- Over/Under 309.5) Passing Yards for Justin Fields Mac Jones’s completion percentage (over/under 380.5) The over/under for touchdowns thrown by Justin Fields is 2.5.
- Mac Jones has thrown for three or more touchdowns (over/under 3.5).
- Trey Sermon’s running yards might go over or under 102.5.
(Over/Under 110.5) running yards for Najee Harris You may get chances of 100-1 on either club winning tonight’s game by going to this page on the DraftKings Sportsbook website. TRENDING 58,148 READS 51,772 READS 23,016 READS LATEST NEWS 23 minutes ago 50 minutes ago Before one hour Before one hour back in two hours back in two hours VIEW MORE CrossingBroad.com was founded and is edited by Kyle Scott, who is also the chief online gambling writer for CBWG Media Group, which owns and works with other famous sports websites.
- He dissects betting previews for upcoming games and offers opinion on legitimate online sportsbooks.
- We will not knowingly provide our services to anyone younger than 21 years old.
- We are in favor of gambling in a responsible manner.
- Call 1-800-GAMBLER (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (Indiana), or 1-800-BETS-OFF (Iowa), or 1-888-532-3500 if you feel as though you are losing control of your gaming experience (Virginia) 1-800-522-4700 in Nevada and Tennessee; the same number in Colorado and Tennessee; 1-855-2CALLGA in Illinois; and 1-800-270-7117 in all other states (MI).
How much is Ohio State favored by today?
In their fourth game of the season, the Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0) will take on the Wisconsin Badgers (2-1) on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time in Columbus, Ohio. The game will be broadcast on ESPN. The Buckeyes have been dominant in this series, as evidenced by their eight consecutive wins.
- The Buckeyes have a record of 6-2 against the spread throughout that same period, which is maybe even more astounding.
- When the odds were first announced, our good friends at Tipico, who are also our official odds source, put Ohio State as a very sizable 17.5-point favorite.
- It’s hard to believe, yet the epidemic has continued to spread.
The Ohio State Buckeyes are currently an 18.5-point favorite. A shift of one point that isn’t going through a crucial number isn’t all that significant when seen in the larger scheme of things. The sum has also been disclosed, and it currently stands at 56.5.
- On the other hand, we’ll have to wait and see whether or not it turns out to be true.
- Tomorrow, get all of your plans taken care of throughout the day, and then get ready to settle in to watch what seems like it’s going to be a terrific one.
- Gannett might potentially collect cash from providers of sports betting services for referring customers to betting services.
The companies that run sports betting operations have no control over the newsrooms or the coverage they receive, and such revenues are not dependent on or connected to the news in any manner. Please go to the site of the appropriate operator for its terms and conditions.
What is the line on the Ohio State Wisconsin game?
The third-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0) and the second-place Wisconsin Badgers (2-1) square off against one other on Saturday evening. Both clubs come into this match with dynamic and dangerous attacks that they want to use. While Wisconsin is sixth in the Big Ten in scoring, Ohio State is ranked third in the conference with 47.7 points per game (39.3).
- Two of Ohio State’s games have had the Buckeyes score at least 45 points.
- In the meantime, Wisconsin has also suffered losses of 38 points or more in two of the three games it has played.
- It is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Local time in Ohio Stadium.
- In the most recent odds for Ohio State’s game against Wisconsin, Caesars Sportsbook has the Buckeyes listed as a -19 favorite, while the over/under for total points has been set at 56.5.
Be sure to check out the college football choices and betting recommendations provided by SportsLine’s tried-and-true model before making any decisions regarding your wagers on the Wisconsin vs. Ohio State game. Every every game played at the FBS level of college football is simulated 10,000 times by the SportsLine Projection Model.
The proprietary computer model has delivered a staggering profit of more than $3,300 for $100 participants on its top-rated college football choices against the spread over the previous six and a half years and more. It starts Week 4 of the 2022 college football season with a winning record of 51-43 on all top-rated college football spread and money-line picks dating back to 2021.
This winning streak covers the entire college football season. Those who have followed it closely have experienced enormous profits. Now, the model is focusing its attention on the matchup between Wisconsin and Ohio State, and it has just disclosed its selections and forecasts.
You can check out SportsLine right now to view the model’s recommendations. The following are some odds and betting lines for the NCAA football game between Ohio State and Wisconsin: The spread for Ohio State’s game against Wisconsin is Buckeyes -19. Over/under for the Ohio State vs. Wisconsin game is set at 56.5 points.
The money line for Ohio State vs Wisconsin is as follows: Buckeyes -1100, Badgers +700 The over has occurred in 9 of the Buckeyes’ previous 14 conference games, which is a 9-4-1 record. The Wisconsin Badgers have covered the spread in five of their previous seven conference games, going 5-2.
Who won the Ohio State Wisconsin game last night?
COLUMBUS, Ohio — In the first game of the Big Ten season for both teams, Wisconsin suffered a loss on the road against Ohio State by a score of 52-21 on Saturday night. The Ohio State Buckeyes’ Cade Stover and Emeka Egbuka each grabbed two of quarterback C.J.
Stroud’s five touchdown passes, and the Ohio State Buckeyes’ Miyan Williams ran for two additional touchdowns for the home team. Stroud completed all five of his throw attempts. The Ohio State Buckeyes improved to 4-0 overall and 1-0 in the Big Ten after scoring touchdowns on each of their first four drives to take a 31-7 lead into halftime.
However, the Wisconsin Badgers improved to 2-2 overall and 0-1 in the Big Ten and continued to fight their way to 21 points for the game. TreVeyon Henderson and Williams, two running backs for Ohio State, both rushed for more than 100 yards in a game.
Henderson finished with 121 yards, and Williams averaged more than 9 yards per carry on his way to rumbling for 101 yards. Stroud had a first-of-the-season interception and completed 17 passes out of 27 attempts for 281 yards. He also threw an interception for the first time this year. Graham Mertz, the quarterback for the Wisconsin Badgers, completed 11 of 20 passes for 94 yards, sprinted for a score, and delivered a touchdown pass to running back Jackson Acker, who caught the ball for 2 yards.
Braelon Allen finished the game with 165 yards rushing, including a touchdown run of 75 yards in the fourth quarter. Nate Van Zelst, the kicker for the Badgers, was successful with all three of his conversion tries, hitting all three of his kicks on each of the Badgers’ touchdowns.
- On defense, Maema Njongmeta led the Badgers with nine tackles, and teammate John Torchio made seven tackles and picked off an opponent’s pass.
- John Torchio also had an interception.
- Taking a peek into the future, Wisconsin will play host to Illinois at Camp Randall Stadium on the following Saturday, October 1.
The game will begin at 11 a.m. Central Time (CT) on the Big Ten Network. Gallery: (9-24-2022) Wisconsin taking on Ohio State on September 24th, 1922 The Associated Press made a contribution to this article.
Who is favored to win the Rose Bowl?
At the Rose Bowl in 2022, the 10th-ranked Utah Utes will take on the 7th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes on Saturday. The game will take place in Pasadena, California. The Utes finished the season with a record of 10-3, while Ohio State (10-2) finished with a loss to Michigan by a score of 42-27 in the last game of the regular season.
At Rose Bowl Stadium, the game is scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Caesars Sportsbook’s most recent odds for the Rose Bowl matchup between Utah and Ohio State have the Buckeyes listed as a four-point favorite, while the total number of points scored has an over/under of 64. On our college football odds page, you can get the most up-to-date lines for the forthcoming bowl games involving college football.
You need to check out what the SportsLine Projection Model has to say about the Ohio State vs. Utah Rose Bowl matchup before making any decisions on your college football picks or predictions. Every every game played at the FBS level of college football is simulated 10,000 times by the SportsLine Projection Model.
The proprietary computer model has delivered a staggering profit of approximately $3,600 for $100 participants on its top-rated college football predictions against the spread over the previous more than five years. In addition, going into the second week of the bowl season for college football in 2021-22, it has a record of 43-30 on all top-rated college football side choices.
Everyone who has been paying attention to it has experienced enormous rewards. After a bad performance against Michigan, the model takes into account the likelihood that the Buckeyes will be motivated to finish the season on a good note. The Ohio State University offense was first in the country in both total yards (551,3 yards per game) and points scored (45.5 points).
QB C.J. Stroud has a completion percentage of 70.9 percent on his passes, which is sixth in FBS. He also has 3,862 yards passing, which ranks ninth, and he has passed for 38 touchdowns while only throwing five interceptions. Even though they only have 19 takeaways, the Buckeyes have a turnover differential of plus 10, and they allow fewer than 21 points per game.
The model is aware that the Utah Utes have a top-25 defense, giving up an average of 20.6 points and allowing just 317.3 yards per game, which places them 13th in FBS (24th). They have a total of 42 sacks, which places them sixth in the country. Defensive end Mika Tafua (9.5) and linebacker Devin Lloyd lead the team in this category (eight).
- The run game is the primary focus of the offense that is led by quarterback Cameron Rising (2,279 total yards, 18 touchdowns, five interceptions).
- In addition, he has 407 yards on the ground, whilst RB Tavion Thomas has 1,041 yards and 20 touchdowns.
- The University of Utah ranks 15th in FBS with an average of 216.2 yards per game and 35.5 points (19th).
The SportsLine model ran the upcoming showdown between Utah and Ohio State in the 2022 Rose Bowl 10,000 times, and the results are in. The model predicts that one side of the spread will win sixty percent of the time, and we can tell you that it favors going under on the total.
- In addition, the model predicts that one side of the spread will hit in sixty percent of the simulations.
- Before you lock in your own picks, you must first observe it as it is a necessary must.
- Who will come out on top when Ohio State takes on Utah in the 2022 Rose Bowl on Saturday? Which of the two sides of the spread ends up being correct well over sixty percent of the time?,
Join SportsLine right now to find out which side of the spread you should go all over for Saturday’s game between Utah and Ohio State. This information comes from a computer model that has a record of 43-30 on its top-rated college football side selections.
Can you use DraftKings Sportsbook in Ohio?
When will the DraftKings Sportsbook website go live in Ohio? Despite the fact that it won’t be legal in the state until January 1, 2023, DraftKings Sportsbook will be online on that day. On December 22, 2021, after passing through both chambers of the Ohio legislature, House Bill 29 was subsequently signed into law and became effective immediately.
- DraftKings will need to get itself ready for their launch in the state between now and then.
- It is going to be necessary for it to conform to the rules that are now being drafted.
- There is no basis for supposing that DraftKings will be unsuccessful in completing this assignment.
- This is due to the fact that DraftKings is one of the leading online sportsbooks in the United States and has successfully completed the launch of various states in the past.
As further information concerning the debut of DraftKings Sportsbook in Ohio becomes available to us, we will continue to update this page.