March 1 March 1 (Fat Tuesday)
What time is the Mardi Gras parade in Mobile?
Mammoth Parade of the MAMGA begins at 14:00 (Route B)
Where is Mardi Gras in Mobile?
About Mardi Gras Park is a memorial park that honors the city of Mobile, Alabama for being the location of the very first Mardi Gras celebration to be held in the United States. The park can be found near the intersection of Government Street and Royal Street.
What time do the parade start in Mobile?
In addition to being an annual publication, Mobile Mask is both a magazine and a guide to the Mardi Gras celebrations held in south Alabama. The 2023 edition will be available for purchase beginning on January 6! NOTE: This is the property of Mobile Mask and is protected by copyright.
- Get in touch with Mobile Mask to request permission to use it if you are interested in doing so.
- Although the majority of these dates have not yet been confirmed with the parading groups themselves, we are able to ensure that at least ninety percent of this calendar is accurate.
- Saturday, January 21 1 p.m.
– Krewe de la Dauphine (Dauphin Island) Saturday, January 28 1 p.m. – The People of Dauphin Island’s Annual Parade (Dauphin Island) Friday, February 3 around 6:30 o’clock in the evening – Conde Cavaliers (Mobile, Route A) Saturday, the 4th of February (Senior Bowl) 2 p.m.
- Mystic DJ Riders and the Bayport Parading Society (Mobile, Route A) 2 p.m.
- The Order of the River Rolling (DIP) 6:30 p.m.
- Pharaohs, Conquistadors, and Early Explorers (Mobile, Route A) Sunday, February 5 at 6:30 o’clock in the evening – The Society of the Massacre on Massacre Island (Dauphin Island) Time: 6:30 o’clock on Thursday, February 9 – Order of Polka Dots (Mobile, Route A) Time: 6:30 o’clock on Friday, February 10 – Inca Military Order (Mobile, Route A) 6:45 p.m.
– The Mystical Ladies of Apollo (Daphne) Saturday, the 11th of February, at 2:00 p.m. – Those Who Participate in Mobile Mysticism, Those Who Delight in Mobile Mysticism, and Those Who Are Friends with Mobile Mystics (Mobile, Route A) 6:30 p.m. – The Knights of the Rouge Cross (Fairhope) 6:30 p.m.
– The Krewe of Marry Mates, the Order of Hebe, the Maids of Mirth (Mobile, Route G), and the Order of Butterfly Maidens (Mobile, Route A) The 12th of February, on a Sunday (Super Bowl) 6:30 p.m. – Neptune’s Daughters, Isis’s Holy Order (Mobile, Route A) Monday, February 13 at 6:30 o’clock in the evening – The Order of Venus, the Order of Miracle on the Bay, and the Order of Many Faces (Mobile, Route A) Valentine’s Day is on Tuesday, February 14, so mark your calendars! 6:30 p.m.
– To Place Your Order at LaShe’s (Mobile, Route A) Thursday, February 16 at 6:30 o’clock in the evening – The Society of Mystic Stripers (Mobile, Route A) Friday, February 17 at 6:30 o’clock in the evening – The Krewe de Secondline and the Crewe of Columbus (Mobile, Route A) 6:45 p.m.
- Members of the Jubilee Maids (Fairhope) Saturday, February 18 at eleven in the morning.
- Foley Parade (Foley) Floral Parade, Knights of Mobile, Order of Olympia, Mobile Mystical Ladies, Order of Angels, and Joy of Life are scheduled to take place at noon (Mobile, Route A) Prichard Carnival Association’s Krewe of Goats will perform at noon (Prichard) Noon – Krewe of Sparta (Saraland) 2 p.m.
– Krewe of Mullet Mates (Mullet Point) 5:45 p.m. – Mystics of Time (Mobile, Route H) around six o’clock in the evening – Experts in the Art of Enjoyment (Orange Beach) The Shadow Barons will appear at 6:45 p.m. (Daphne) The 19th of February, on a Sunday (Joe Cain Day) Fort Morgan Parading Society will begin its parade at 1 o’clock (Fort Morgan) 2 p.m.
- The Motorcade of King Elexis I (Mobile, Route E) Loyal Order of the Fire Truck meeting at 2:29 o’clock (Daphne) Joe Cain procession will begin at 2:30 p.m.
- Mobile, Route A) 5 p.m.
- Le Krewe de Bienville (Mobile, Route A) 6 p.m.
- Rewe du Cirque (OWA, Foley) The twentieth of February, Monday (Lundi Gras) King Felix III will lead the Floral Parade at noon (Mobile, Route A) Monday, Martin Luther King Jr., Business and Civic Meeting, 3 p.m.
Merchants of the Northside and Mystics (Mobile, Route D) The Order of Mystic Magnolias will meet at 6:45 o’clock (Fairhope) Infant Mystics and Order of Doves will perform at 7 o’clock (Mobile, Route F) The 21st of February, today (Fat Tuesday) 10 a.m.
Can you have chickens in Mobile AL?
Chicken Permits Within the city borders of Mobile, Alabama, the keeping of hens is regulated and requires a permission.
Where is the parade in Mobile?
Begins at the Mobile Civic Center, travels north on Claiborne Street to Church Street, then travels east on Church Street to Royal Street, and then travels north on Royal Street to St. Louis Street.
What time does the MOT parade start in Mobile Alabama?
The Mystics of Time procession will take place on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 5:45 p.m., according to the most recent M.O.T. news!
What time is the Dauphin Island parade?
Secret Society of Massacre Island – Massacre Island When: on Sunday, February 13, at 6:30 o’clock in the evening Dauphin Island, in the state of Alabama When the French first landed on our island in 1699, they discovered mounds of bones on our shore.
As a result, they gave the island the horrible moniker of Massacre Island, even though we now call it Dauphin Island. Find out if ghosts may still be encountered on this island, which many people believe to be the most haunted location along the Gulf Coast. Throws that were produced by hand are included in this “flame-lit street tableaux.” Participate in this brand-new Mardi Gras custom.
Featuring the emblem of the Massacre Island Secret Society, which depicts a shell mound with a regal tree growing above it. The activities that take place during the Dauphin Island Mardi Gras are all distinct from one another, and each one is a celebration of the community’s history, traditions, and culture.