2 Bama overcomes No.21 Arkansas 42-35.
Who won out of Alabama?
Stetson Bennett leads Georgia to a victory over Alabama in the 2022 College Football National Championship, giving the Bulldogs their first national title since 1980. No.3 Georgia was victorious over No.1 Alabama as a result of two late touchdown passes by Stetson Bennett and a game-winning interception return for a score by Kelee Ringo.
Did the Hogs win today?
The Hogs maintained their perfect record with a 38-27 victory over Missouri State.
Is Arkansas out of the baseball Tournament?
For the first time since 2017, the Arkansas baseball team was not selected to host a regional of the NCAA Tournament.
Is Arkansas baseball eliminated?
OMAHA, Neb. — After a loss against Ole Miss by a score of 2-0 on Thursday, the Arkansas Razorbacks’ 2022 baseball season was over before the team could advance to its third College World Series championship. The Razorbacks (46-21) won a tight game against the Rebels (40-23) on Wednesday to force an extra game, but Ole Miss prevailed in the pitchers’ battle to go to the best-of-three championship versus Oklahoma.
- Saturday’s game was the first of Connor Noland’s start for Arkansas, and he only threw 67 pitches.
- On Thursday, he continued his winning streak with another strong beginning to the day.
- He went through eight innings, tossed 84 pitches, and struck out seven batters.
- Although Noland did an outstanding job, Ole Miss starter Dylan DeLucia was much more impressive.
Also on Saturday, DeLucia started the game, although he threw 114 pitches. There was no indication that he was struggling with exhaustion on Thursday. The right-handed pitcher hurled 113 pitches and struck out seven batters in completing a no-hitter. Baseball highlights from Thursday’s game between Arkansas and Ole Miss in the College World Series, including video and the score MORE: Arkansas head baseball coach Dave Van Horn criticized the umpire during a television appearance before the game against Ole Miss.
What channel is the Alabama Arkansas game on this weekend?
Channel Finder: Arkansas at Alabama Channel: CBS On Saturday, November 20, No.21 Arkansas (7-3, 3-3 SEC) will take on No.2 Alabama (9-1, 5-1 SEC) in Tuscaloosa for a kickoff at 2:30 p.m. Central Standard Time on CBS. Arkansas is currently riding a three-game victory streak.
- Play-by-play is handled by Brad Nessler, while analysis is provided by Gary Danielson, and reporting duties are handled by Jamie Erdahl.
- How do I view something online? Simply follow this link on your computer, mobile device, tablet, or any other streaming device to watch the game.
- Both the CBS Sports website and the CBS Sports mobile app allow users to stream the game live for their viewing convenience.
There is no need to join up or log in.